If you’re a mom or dad with school-aged kids, chances are you’ve heard of bus tracker apps. In case you didn’t get the memo, here’s a quick summary: Bus trackers, like SafeStop, are smartphone applications that enable parents and caregivers to track their child’s school bus in real-time.
Are you tired of waiting around at your bus stop wondering, “Where’s the school bus?” Get a bus tracker app. Ever had to drive your son or daughter to school because they missed the school bus? Get a bus tracker app. Bus trackers are an essential tool for moms and dads in the digital age — affordable, convenient, and easy-to-use.
What schools near me have SafeStop?
Now that you know what a bus tracker app is, you need to find out if your school or any of the schools near you have adopted the service. You can start by either contacting your school directly and asking if they have SafeStop, or by visiting the SafeStop website and checking the availability in your area by entering your ZIP code to discover schools nearby that use the service.
To help narrow down your search, here is a list of cities across North America that currently use SafeStop along with a few school websites in each area:
- California: Los Angeles and surrounding areas
- Canada: Breslau, Ontario
- Colorado: Grand Junction
- Connecticut: Guilford (outside New Haven), New London, Mansfield
- Illinois: Chicago
- Iowa: Des Moines
- Maine: Sanford, Lewiston, Berwick
- New Hampshire: Merrimack, Londonderry (outside Manchester)
- New York: Northwestern NY, Batavia and Lockport, New York City
- Ohio: Lancaster (outside Columbus)
- Oregon: Portland (suburbs) – Lake Oswego, Canby
- Pennsylvania: Philadelphia (suburbs) – Downingtown, Moon Township (outside Pittsburgh)
- Rhode Island: East Providence, East Greenwich, Foster
- South Carolina: Charleston
- Charleston Charter School for Math and Science
- Christ Our King-Stella Maris School
- Palmetto Scholars Academy
- Texas: Burleson
Keep in mind that new schools are constantly subscribing to SafeStop, so even if your city or school is not listed above, you can still visit the SafeStop website and enter your ZIP code to request service in your school or district!
How to get SafeStop at your school
Does your school lack a school bus tracking app? Are buses being tracked by an out-of-date system? If you want SafeStop at your school, contact our Sales Team for more information and request SafeStop implementation in your school or district. You can even get a demo to see for yourself just how easy and convenient SafeStop is to use.